Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mixed up

Its been awhile since the last update. yea. life was a piece of mess. everything is hanging right in the middle of nowhere. Failed 2 subjects in the last sem. made me having an extra semester here. which means my next july intake will be extremely risky. so yea. a piece of mess.

Minds are not in sequence. Its seriously random now. thinking of these in this moment and its another story on the next. i need a guiding light. lead me through these mist that makes me uneasy. i'm not settled down. i don't know how long will these mist will wander. i seemed to be scattered into piece. lost interest in most of the things. less enthusiastic towards life.

but hey.. it doesn't mean i'm going to suicide kays? maybe its just a lost of motivations. self motivation.

gotta find a point. a reason to motivate myself to go on. go on with everything. when i'm feel like giving up. =))

Future... who knows? its an unknown. so when there is unknown. there is fear.

I'll be just fine. In a short moment. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment