Monday, November 21, 2011

Once

You once. Was my motivation for everything.


Once. I wanted to dress neatly. Just To give u good impression.


Once. I wanted to enlarge my brain memory. Remember every single moment i Can.


Once. I woke up early in the morning. Just to spend every moment with u.


Once. You were the reason that i hang a silly smile all day.


Once. Your message bright up my whole day.


Once.... You were always patient when im uneasy.


Once... You held my hand very tight till i complaint pain.


Once... You hug me till i can barely breath.


Once... You swear you never let go of me no matter what.


Once... You say i was the meaning of your life.


Once... I was a need for u..


Once........ You were totally mine..  Totally into me..


Once...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment