Saturday, February 26, 2011

Her

Eliz Soh Yee Ling. I know you've been reading my blog too. So. Finally. This post is for you. Appreciate it! you ungrateful monkey!

Hmm. Let's start from how i get to know you this over matured kid. Yes. It's cause of Yong Chien. They were spreading the news. Hey! yong chien's sister is in our school. I don't know what was so special bout yong chien's sister. I'm just curious what the hell would a person who always throw me into a fishing pond's sister looks like. hah. you're outlook was seriously a lot of difference with him. but yea.. the sampat-ness. links your together.

I knew you always liked us seniors. you love mixing with us. meeting us . watching us being dumb. watching us fight and take picture of us.

hey. over matured kid. remember. you still owe me a yumcha session. yes. i'll kept on mentioning it so you wouldn't forget. PAY ME BACK! you know when i say i mean it.

as you said. i'm unlike usual girls. i should be born as boy. Miss my way of talking don't you? never meet a girl who talks like me don't you?

and yea. i miss you now. you still haven't get to see me wearing dress. which you nagged me for so long. hahas. i know you didn't expect i'm still not wearing dress while prom. i didn't win the prom queen not because i'm not wearing dress kays kid? as you mentioned. our cheers were almost the same. but remember what i've said when i was nominated? hahas. I do unusual stuffs.

and i miss the times. whenever i go back to secondary school. You and Jia Bei'll be shouting my name like an idiot . despite i was inside the office. the principal and teachers were there too. Or i just passed by your class.  it was embarrassing for me. but now i missed it so much. Will i get to hear you shouting me when i go back?
You love taking my pictures unexpectedly .

Wai Meng and kajun looks alike huh?

I know you missed me alot. So do i.

Sorry for ditching. I'm seriously late. But you ditched me too. and its forever.

Now i'll be the one waiting for you.

I know. as you said. i'm man. hahas. i'm unusual.

I seldom get a proper photo with you.

You enjoyed seeing us fighting. And laugh your ass off standing beside.

Yes. you were also one of the junior i'm still close with.

Me and him. We always made your day don't we?

Now i only get to know. you were the one always taking my photos.

Unexpectedly.

You missed it. i would wear dress for you if you really wanted.

You loved the time spent with us. So do i.

You said you wouldn't want to miss the time with us seniors. but you left us. without a proper goodbye.

So when next time. if you get to meet me. you! should be the one who approaches me. Get to know me. Do not ever try to ditch me again.

And hey! you're the only junior who gets to sit in the car i'm driving. be grateful you monkey! Don't shout next time i'm driving. I'll dump you at the road side. I'm a safety driver la.

Smiling now?  Finally get to see your boyish senior crying for you? and writing her chinese name on your wall?

And yea. i know you wouldn't want to see my down look. Hey! you left without a proper goodbye kays? It's your fault! I'll just let you feel guilty for it. For making us down. For leaving us behind.

But i still love you. So i'll be fine in a short moment. hey. who am i ? i'm still the Priscilla Pang you know. Still strong and reckless.

Keep an eye on your brother kays? He loved you way more than i do. It's the first time i saw him crying so hard.


I'll live peacefully with your brother in campus. You won't get to see us on headline. Don't worry.






I miss you now. and i'll miss you.

Forgive my typo . I'm still a lil lost right now.

1 comment: