Monday, February 28, 2011

Lucky

Yea.. I now i know. i'm having this god damn intro to business midterm on tomorrow. and yet to start study any of it. Even complete my god damn notes. Damn it. And i'm still blogging here. =)

Yes. to you. We may not even talked before in school. But yea.. if you felt tons better after talking to me. my ears are ready. hahas. =) I'm ready for you to lan si me till you're the one behtahan. =)). And. Stay strong. Put a smile on your face. Its the best thing you can do now. And i got faith in you. =)

Just wanna show off aka sai meng a lil. i'm seriously lucky. and yes.. i do mean it. Every time. each and every time. my life. was almost being pulled away. there was this one moment that i'll be thinking. hmm. it's this the end? Or i don't even know it's really almost gonna be my ending. I'm just .. simply. a girl with tons of lucks. =)

when i'm in critical condition. i was always sent to the hospital on the last minute. yet. still right on time. So. i'm still here to crap and been able to laugh. how lucky i was. =)

There was this once. i fainted while going up the staircase. it was a long and slant staircase. if i rolled down. hahas. Gan jiong. =) i was so lucky to have someone standing beside me. held me when i was about to roll down. and carry me to the doctor. hahas. =) lucky.

the bracelet. Which i could really cut my hands off for it. hahas. joking. Describing its importance. i lost it . and i found it. =) practically. Not i'm the one that found it. But yea. it came back to me. and it's by my side now. lucky =)

Owh yeah! Lost my IC when SPM its around the corner. That was seriously wtf wtf wtf when i notice it. but yea. that person sent the IC back to me. hee . lucky =)

Hmm.. having someone to spend their precious time teaching me. while i day dreamed through out the whole 1 year. .lucky =)

When i really need a shoulder to lean on or even just an ear to listen to. there was someone always there that would rush over. no matter how tired. and would sit there. acting dumb. talking craps. pointlessly. but yea. still lucky =)

Owh yeah!! My car key. my parents really doubted how could i survive for so long. hahas. I lost my car key with the remote and the steering locker key. and yes. i found it. the person who picked it up was seriously nice. aww. felt sorry for exaggerating how worse will the person who stole my car key. And yesh! i don't have to change my whole set of alarms and craps. hee~ lucky =)

and yes. She taught me to accept losing. I've learnt . to accept losing in competitions. but yea. she taught me a more valuable ones. Losing someone whom you loved so much. your family .your precious ones. your best friend. your close friends.

people comes and goes. forever could be severed by. appreciate them. who came and left your life. lessons they taught you. maybe in a hardcore way. but TIME. will take its toll. the only it matters is time. you will take some time to digest this lesson . but yea. its making itself a big marking in your life. So. there's no other reason that you can make for yourself to do this mistake anymore. I don't know where i heard this quote from. but yea. " People who doesn't learn from the pass, they'll do it again "

And i just wanna tell you. I appreciate your existence in this life. I don't know whether my life it's gonna be short or long. But yea. you did light up part of my life. =) and i'm lucky to had you. And i'm sorry. I did not tell you.


there are too many to be list down. and you think i'll be doing that? Hell no! I'm having midterm tomorrow la dengz. =))








Thoughts
当无助。要崩溃。需要你的时候。你在哪里?为什么第一个要冲来要救我的不是你?在那么近的你。。。要冲来的。而是在十几公里外的朋友们。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment