Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random

Hahas. a seriously random ones.

Woke up freaking early to study for my intro to business midterm. seriously felt wtf.. why should i be dealing with these craps.

And i'm being seriously random and went to greet my mum morning. Before she even get why was i doing this. came out of no where i ask her do you know why i woke up so early? she was like. erm yea? why?

hahas. cause i'm having midterm today and i just woke up this midnight to study from the start. yesh a~

and then? you wanna tell me you finished it all up in a short while?

Nope. I just finished finding the answers but didn't even start reading.. hahha~

She don't know what should she respond. hahas.

I'm being too random that i answered myself in the notes? wtf?





I don't even know why am i posting these craps here. Aaa~ just being random =)
Finally officially off to study then =)) Wish me luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment